Tuesday, April 12, 2016

#TeacherFriends FINISH STRONG Chat 4/12 WIN #FrogStreetSplash Registration!


TUESDAY!?! Time To Talk with your 
#TeacherFriends!!!

Where else can you plan to get inspiration, 
support and motivation in your PJs --
from some of the planet's BEST teachers,
all while sipping your favorite beverage of choice?

This week Crystal Radke takes our spotlight. 
She is a powerhouse like none other. 
With a heart as big as Texas!!!
You know her as Kreative in Kinder....
but have you followed her evolution to Kreative in LIFE!


YES. We've met in real life. 
Yes. I've spent a weekend in her HOME! 
YES! I've been to her school wearing my polka-dots and author/illustrator hat! 


That's Crystal right there in the middle of the teachers-take-the-stage grand finale!
Do you recognize me in Polka Dots?  

YES! We've presented at the same conferences! 


YES! Crystal is our #GuestEduCelebrity on the Tuesday 
following her daughter's prom weekend. 
YES YES YES! 
Crystal get HUGE PROPS for balancing a gazillion responsibilities in this life. 

Why YES! 
We were able to get the whole chat organized,
scheduled and tweeted ahead of time! 
{Thanks for asking....did you have any doubt?}


Here's the outline. Plan ahead. 
You are welcome to schedule your answers! 


What a perfect world..... 
when all of your life projects and favorite people collide! 

YES! YES! YES!
Crystal and I will both be presenting at FrogStreet SPLASH in July! 
I wrote about that earlier this week! 

TONIGHT, 
We will be giving away a 
FREE REGISTRATION to SPLASH 
at the conclusion of our #TeacherFriends Twitter chat! 


JUST THINK!
We could pose a photo with all of our #TeacherFriends in one shot! 
Then next year, we can be sharing those as we prepare for SPLASH 17! 



Tonight, since we're talking about 
FINISHING STRONG..... 

I will give one lucky winner my set of  
End-of-Year classics. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...