Tuesday, February 23, 2016

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat 2/23: Google and BEYOND! Dr. Barbara Sweet


Our ongoing, weekly Tuesday night Twitter chat is thrilled to welcome 
Dr. Barbara Sweet 
to our spotlight. 


As always we like to entice and motivate the reluctant to join us 
for our professional development in pajamas.
As always, we have some incentive. 

Dr. Barbara will be giving one lucky participant the newest copy of her book
and there's a matching tshirt, too! 



I'm thinking every book should have a matching tshirt. 
Why don't I have tshirts for my books? 
Inquisitive minds want to know............


To help prepare you for the chat, 
I have prepared an outline and overview of our conversation. 
Think of it as an open-book chat. 


You are welcome to schedule your responses tweets! 
I use Tweetdeck {for FREE} because it allows me to schedule to the minute. 
Just be sure your answer tweets are in the minute(s) after the question. 
AND be sure you take into consideration that we chat in the Eastern Time Zone..... 
so make your own adjustments accordingly. 

I'm really THRILLED about our roster of chats and guests. 
Take note. 
Mark your calendar. 
Bring a friend and introduce them to support 24/7!


This week I will give away the digital files for my song, 
"Tall Giraffe." 

Yesterday, I had someone call from South Carolina 
asking me to mail her four copies of my picture book version of my song. 
Hearing her rave about how much the teachers LUV my giraffe call-and-response made me smile. 


Trust me, it takes a team to pull this off every week. 
This image is hyper-linked. 
Click a smiling face and you'll be transported to their Twitter account, 
for an easy 'follow.' 

THANKS TEAM!
'See ya' TONIGHT!  

Image HTML map generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...