Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#TeacherFriends: Better Planning, Better Teaching

 Tuesday night: Twitter chat with your #TeacherFriends! 


Tonight's weekly Twitter Chat will focus on how planning affects teaching. 

Our #GuestEduCelebrity will share thoughts and insight on the planning process. 
Participants will share their insights on planning from their own perspective. 

Here are the questions for the night, 
we encourage your thoughtful planning 
and you are welcome to "schedule" our answers. 



As always. 
We have prizes to offer as incentive to join us. 

One fortunate participant will be winning 
a year's license for ESGI Software


Just in case you aren't the lucky winner, 
you are welcome to use my affiliate code to save $40 on your annual license. 
I will benefit at the same time {when you use my code: B1215.}

I will personally be giving away a digital download of my 
"Monster Spray." 


This would be a cute little addition to this week of fun Festivities. 
It is available in my TeachersPayTeachers store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...