Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#TeacherFriends: Refresh, Renew & RE-energize! Twitter Chat


TUESDAY TEACHER TWEETING: TWITTER-CHAT 
For me personally, summer has arrived. 
Since last Tuesday, we have completed our snowbird migration. 
We have arrived at our haven-on-Earth and I have witnessed incredible sunsets. 
This one is one of my Top 10 favorites of all time! 


To me. Summer is indeed a time to unwind, breathe, reflect and RENEW! 
That is indeed the topic of our ongoing weekly Twitter Chat tonight: June 2nd. 

As we approach the first anniversary of our weekly chatting, 
I reflect back on how far we have come as a group, as individuals and as a forum. 

WHAT? You don't "get" Twitter? 
You don't know how to navigate? 
You don't see the value? 


Yes. That is my advice in two words.
In a hashtag. 
Twitter is ALL about the hashtag!  

You'll just have to trust me. 
Twitter is indeed an acquire taste, 
but so-very-valuable once you invest some effort to learn the language. 

What better place to learn the lingo, 
than in the midst of your very own #PLN. 
{Professional Learning Network}


Yes! We have prizes! 
That should be enough incentive right there! 

Tonight the grand-prize winner will receive a year of ESGI software. 
That's a $200 value with the potential to change your world!
Just in case you don't win tonight, 
you're welcome to use my Affiliate code B1215 and save $40 on your membership! 


I will give away my two "end-of-the-year" digital files, 
that work surprisingly well to LAUNCH a new year, too!
These are available on my TpT store!


Our guest tonight, Michaele Sommerville, is a renowned Kinder-teacher, blogger and crafter and has
has promised us cyber-cookies and a great conversation. 

How do you use summer for your BEST season: 
reflection and preparation! 

She is giving away a hand-crafted patriotic charm!


Media preview 

Come join us! #Bebrave and learn with us! 
You'll find yourself amid amazing peers from across the country and around the world! 
Folks who will encourage and inspire you. 
Teachers who will hold you to high standards. 
Tweeps who will share their experience and support! 

9PM EST!
If you're brand new, arrive at 8:30 for EarlyBirds. 
The pace will be slower + we will support you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...